Why should you attend?
ISO 18788 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Security Operations Management System (SOMS) based on ISO 18788. The SOMS implementation ensures the protection and safeguarding of clients’ lives and property by respecting the fundamental freedoms, human rights, and national and international laws. During this training course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Security Operations Management Systems and be able to apply them in an organization.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Security Operations Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 18788 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement the ISO 18788 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Private Security Operations
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Security Operations Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SOMS requirements
- SOMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 18788 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a SOMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 18788 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a SOMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Security Operations Management System best practices
- The training includes the practical and theoretical aspects of SOMS implementation
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with case study examples
- Practical exercises are based on a case study and are followed by group discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understating of ISO 18788 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.