Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager training course helps you develop the necessary competencies for initiating, planning, monitoring, directing, controlling, and closing a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
In addition to providing the theoretical background on project management, the training course offers practical examples and quizzes that will help you apply the knowledge gained in real-life scenarios.
After completing the training course, you will be able to apply for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you possess the necessary knowledge and skills to manage a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
Who should attend?
The ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager training course is intended for:
- Project managers
- Project sponsors
- Expert advisers
- Project team members
- Executives, managers, and directors involved in governance, direction, and audits of projects
- Individuals seeking to thoroughly understand project management
- Individuals aiming to start or advance their careers in project management
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts, approaches, and methodologies regarding project management
- Implement integrated project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking a project
- Implement individual project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking project activities
This training course is learner-centered, and contains:
- The best practices used in project management
- Lecture sessions illustrated with practical examples
- Interaction between the trainers and participants by means of questions and discussions
- Quizzes with stand-alone items (after each section) and scenario-based quizzes (at the end of each day), intended to prepare the participants for the certification exam
A fundamental understanding of project management concepts, methodologies, and practices.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.