Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard including the BCMS policy, the top management’s commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement process.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 22301 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approach used in business continuity.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in business continuity
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of business continuity management systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in business continuity
- Describe the business continuity management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 22301 requirements for a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Identify approaches and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the certificate exam.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.