Why should you attend?
Given the increasing number of disruptions and the unpredictability of disasters of any kind (natural, occupational, information security), organizations nowadays are aiming at getting certified against ISO 22301 in order to show commitment toward business continuity and ensure that disruptive incidents are detected and properly addressed, thus the management system is continually improved. By becoming a PECB certified auditor, you will achieve a formal and independent recognition of your personal competences, and you qualify yourself to conduct BCMS audits for a certification body.
Who should attend?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead business continuity management system (BCMS) audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the business continuity management system audit process
- Individuals responsible to maintain conformity with the BCMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for the business continuity management system audit
- Expert advisors in business continuity management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the BCMS conformity to ISO 22301 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 22301 audit program
- This training course is based on theory, auditing best practices used in BCMS audits, ISO 22301 requirements, and international auditing standards.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical exercises based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- The exercises are similar to the certification exam.
Participants who attend this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.