Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices and guide organizations to operate in a socially responsible way. During this training course, you will be able to understand the Social Responsibility strategies.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 26000 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, principles and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about Social Responsibility Programs (SRP)
- Individuals interested in Social Responsibility
- Understand the principles of Social Responsibility
- Learn how to integrate social responsibility behaviour within your organization
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used by organizations to contribute to sustainable development
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.