Why should you attend?
ISO 28000 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) as specified in ISO 28000. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a SCSMS, including SCSMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 28000 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Supply Chain Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Supply Chain Security Management Systems (SCSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Supply Chain Security Management
- Understand the elements of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a SCSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.