Why should you attend?
ISO 28000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Supply Chain Security Management Systems and be able to improve efficiency in managing potential security risks and their impacts in an organization`s supply chain.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Supply Chain Security Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 28000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in Supply Chain Security Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with SCSMS requirements
- SCSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a SCSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 28000 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a SCSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Supply Chain Security Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of a SCSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 28000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.