Why should you attend?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 37001 Foundation” designation. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approaches used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the anti-bribery management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 37001
- Lecture sessions include discussion questions and examples.
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes.
- Quizzes are similar to the exam.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.