Why should you attend?
ISO 37001 Introduction is a one-day training course which introduces you to the basic concepts and principles of anti-bribery management and provides an overview of the ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS). In this training course you will be acquainted with the requirements set out in clauses 4 to 10, along with explanations on the intent of each clause. In addition, the training course showcases the connection between ISO 37001 and other standards.
Who should attend?
The ISO 37001 Introduction training course is intended for:
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to get introduced to the ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 37001 requirements in an organization
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving ethical conduct
- Members of AMBS implementation project teams
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in anti-bribery management
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) and its processes based on ISO 37001
- Understand the basic elements of an ABMS based on the requirements of ISO 37001
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.