Why should you attend?
The benefits of implementing an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001 are manifold: helping the organization avoid or mitigate the costs, risks, and damage of involvement in bribery, promoting trust and confidence, encouraging due diligence and ethically sound business dealings, etc. To gain such benefits for your organization, you must be equipped with the knowledge and skills required to establish, implement, manage, maintain, and continually improve an ABMS. For that, the PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training course is the right place to be. The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO 37001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the management system.
By attending the training course, you can help organizations comply with anti-bribery laws, as well as establish controls within the organization that proactively contribute in combating bribery and contribute to the creation of a culture of integrity, transparency, openness, and compliance.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized and IAS accredited, the “PECB ISO 37001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competences to implement an ABMS in an organization based on the requirements of ISO 37001.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants wishing to develop a thorough understanding of ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Managers and consultants seeking a comprehensive ABMS implementation framework
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
- Interpret the ISO 37001 requirements for an ABMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an ABMS based on ISO 37001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an ABMS based on ISO 37001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories and best practices used in anti-bribery management
- Lecture sessions, illustrated with practical examples based on a case study that includes role-playing and discussions
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are: a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO 37001, and an awareness of the MS implementation principles.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.