Why should you attend?
ISO 37301 Introduction training course introduces you to the basic concepts of compliance and ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system (CMS). Moreover, this training course shows the importance of a CMS and the benefits resulting from its implementation.
Who should attend?
- Managers, consultants, and compliance officers wishing to get introduced to ISO 37301 requirements for a CMS
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become compliance officers or compliance management consultants
This training course will help you:
- Develop an overall understanding of the compliance concepts
- Have a general understanding of the ISO 37301 requirements for a compliance management system (CMS)
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.