Why should you attend?
The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation training course outlines the basics of occupational health and safety and provides a comprehensive overview of ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS). By participating in this training course, you will have the opportunity to understand the different aspects of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001, including the commitment from top management of an organization, worker participation, OH&S policy, operational planning and controls, emergency preparedness and response, performance evaluation, and continual improvement.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 45001 Foundation” certificate. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 45001 Foundation” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to take part in an OH&S MS implementation project.
Who should attend?
The ISO 45001 Foundation training course is intended for:
- Managers/consultants seeking to get acquainted with the basic concepts of occupational health and safety
- Individuals that want to create safer and healthier workplaces in their organizations
- Individuals interested in getting acquainted with the main requirements of ISO 45001 for an OH&S MS
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in occupational health and safety
This training course enables you to:
- Understand the basic occupational health and safety concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 45001 requirements could be applied in an organization
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certificate exam
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.