Why should you attend?
ISO 55001 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of an Asset Management System (AMS).
By attending the ISO 55001 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of an Asset Management System and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Asset Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Asset Management Systems (AMS)
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Asset Management System
- Understand the basic elements of an Asset Management System (AMS)
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.