Why should you attend?
ISO 9001 Introduction is a one-day training course which introduces you to the basic concepts of quality, quality management, and ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system (QMS). Moreover, this training course shows the highlights the benefits of a QMS and concludes with a section containing useful guidance on the certification of the QMS.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Individuals seeking a simplified introduction to quality, quality management, and ISO 9001
- Consultants, advisors, and professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Personnel responsible for managing, maintaining, and improving the quality of the products and services in an organization
- Professionals aspiring to pursue a career in quality management
By the end of this training course, the participant will:
- Understand the main concepts and definitions related to quality
- Understand the structure and elements of a QMS based on the requirements of ISO 9001
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between trainer and participants by means of questions, discussions, and explanations
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.