Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course enables you to develop the necessary competence to perform quality management system (QMS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and techniques. This training course combines the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1, the recommendations of ISO 19011, and other good practices of auditing and integrates them into a comprehensive methodology which enables you to successfully plan, conduct, and close ISO 9001 conformity assessment audits.
Apart from a theoretical basis, the training course also provides examples, exercises, and quizzes to help you practice the most important aspects of conformity assessment audits: interpretation of ISO 9001 requirements in the context of an audit, principles of auditing, application of audit methods, approaches to evidence collection and verification, leading an audit team, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” credential. An UKAS accredited and internationally recognized “PECB ISO 9001 Lead Auditor” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills to audit a QMS based on ISO 9001.
Who should attend?
The ISO 9001 Lead Auditor training course is intended for:
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead QMS audits in behalf of certification bodies
- Professionals wishing to adopt PECB’s AMS2 Methodology for conducting audits
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 9001
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a QMS audit
- Professionals wanting to pursue a career in conformity assessment
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Interpret the ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the QMS conformity to ISO 9001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 9001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Manage an ISO 9001 audit program
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and best practices used in ISO management system audits
- Lecture sessions illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises based on a case study
- Interaction between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Stand-alone and scenario-based quizzes, tailored to prepare the participants for the certification exam
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a fundamental understanding of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS and a comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.