Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction is a one-day training course which presents the basic concepts of service management and provides an overview of the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for a service management system (SMS). In addition, this training course highlights the connection between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and other standards in the ISO/IEC 20000 series and provides an overview of the main activities associated with the certification of an SMS.
Who should attend?
The ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction training course is intended for:
- Managers and consultants wishing to get introduced to the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for an SMS
- Personnel involved in service planning and provision activities
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the service management capabilities
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in service management
By the end of this training course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the main concepts of a service management system (SMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Understand the basic elements of an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
There are no prerequisites to participate in this training course.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.