Why should you attend?
The benefits of implementing a service management system (SMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 are manifold: the management system is based on ISO’s high-level structure (HLS) which allows an easier integration with existing management systems, the standard comprises practices proven to be useful in the service management industry, requirements stated in clauses 4–10 allow the organization to establish a structured approach to manage service provision activities and deliver value to its customers, the standard allows the organization to establish a baseline upon which it can improve in the future.
The training course aims to provide in-depth understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements, as well as good practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of the service management system.
After attending the training course, you can take the exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. Internationally recognized, the “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your professional capabilities and competence in implementing an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1.
Who should attend?
The ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training course is intended for:
- Managers or consultants involved in and concerned with the implementation of a service management system in an organization
- Managers and employees seeking to help their organization meet the service requirements and deliver value
- Project managers, consultants, or expert advisers seeking to master the implementation of a service management system based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity with the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in an organization
- Members of an SMS implementation team
This training course enables you to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an SMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, standards in the ISO/IEC 20000 series, and other ISO standards
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an SMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing SMS best practices
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and good practices used in service management
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with examples and practical exercises based on a case study that include discussions
- Interactions made between participants by means of questions and suggestions
The main requirements for participating in this training course are a basic knowledge of ISO management system standards, a general understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1, and an awareness of the management system implementation principles.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.