Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002.
By attending the ISO/IEC 27002 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and Information Security Controls and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management and Information Security Controls
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems and Information Security Controls
- Understand the Information Security standards and Information Security Management practices used to implement and manage Information Security Controls
- Understand the controls necessary to manage Information Security risks
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.