ISO/IEC 27002 Manager training course provides information on the implementation and management of information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002.
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27002 Manager enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to support an organization in selecting, implementing, and managing information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002. The training course provides information that will help participants in gaining a thorough understanding of how information security risks can be treated by selecting relevant controls, especially in the context of an information security management system (ISMS).
A PECB ISO/IEC 27002 Manager certification will enable you to demonstrate your comprehensive knowledge in the implementation and management of information security controls based on industry best practices.
Who should attend?
This training course is intended for:
- Managers involved in the implementation of an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- IT professionals and consultants seeking to enhance their knowledge in information security
- Members of an ISMS implementation or information security team
- Individuals responsible for information security in an organization
By successfully completing this training course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts of information security, cybersecurity, and privacy based on ISO/IEC 27002
- Discuss the relationship between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Support an organization in effectively determining, implementing, and managing information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of information security controls.
- Participants are encouraged to communicate and discuss with each other while partaking in exercises and quizzes.
- The structure of quizzes is similar to that of the certification exam.
The main requirements for participating in this training course are having a fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27002 and comprehensive knowledge of information security.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.