ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation training course enables the participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of information security risk management based on ISO/IEC 27005.
Why should you attend?
By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure of the standard including information security risk assessment, treatment, acceptance, communication and consultation, and monitoring and review. They will also gain basic knowledge related to information security risk management based on other standards such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 31000.
After attending the training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for a “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, processes, and management approaches used in information security risk management.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in information security risk management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of information security risk management
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in information security risk management
- Understand the basic concepts of information security risk management
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 31000, ISO/IEC 27001, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the management of information security risks
- This training course includes essay-type exercises, multiple-choice quizzes, examples and best practices used in information security risk management.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes and exercises.
- Quizzes are similar to the certificate exam.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.