Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise and competence needed to support an organization in implementing and managing a Cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity, the relationship between Cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and stakeholders’ role in Cybersecurity.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Cybersecurity, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Lead Cybersecurity Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Cybersecurity Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Cybersecurity.
Who should attend?
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information Security experts
- Professionals seeking to manage a Cybersecurity program
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cybersecurity program
- IT specialists
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge on the elements and operations of a Cybersecurity Program in conformance with ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 27032, NIST Cybersecurity framework and other standards and operating frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively set up, implement, and manage a Cybersecurity program within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the guidelines of ISO/IEC 27032 in the specific context of an organization
- Master the necessary expertise to plan, implement, manage, control and maintain a Cybersecurity Program as specified in ISO/IEC 27032 and NIST Cybersecurity framework
- Acquire the necessary expertise to advise an organization on the best practices for managing Cybersecurity
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a Cybersecurity Program
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27032 and comprehensive knowledge of Cybersecurity.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.