Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27035 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement an Incident Management Plan and manage Information Security Incidents. During this training course, you will be able to understand Information Security Incident Management processes.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27035 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Incident Management process approaches
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main principles and concepts of Information Security Incident Management
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Incident Management
- Understand the basic concepts of Information Security Incident Management
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27035 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the process approaches used to effectively manage Information Security Incidents
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
Basic knowledge on Security Incident Management is preferred.