Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager training enables you to acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing an Information Security Incident Management plan based on ISO/IEC 27035. During this training course, you will gain a comprehensive knowledge of a process model for designing and developing an organizational incident management plan. The compatibility of this training course with ISO/IEC 27035 also supports the ISO/IEC 27001 by providing guidance for Information Security Incident Management.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of Information Security Incident Management, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27035 Lead Incident Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Incident Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing Information Security Incidents.
Who should attend?
- Information Security Incident managers
- IT Managers
- IT Auditors
- Managers seeking to establish an Incident Response Team (IRT)
- Managers seeking to learn more about operating effective IRTs
- Information Security risk managers
- IT system administration professionals
- IT network administration professionals
- Members of Incident Response Teams
- Individuals responsible for Information Security within an organization
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods, tools and techniques that enable an effective Information Security Incident Management according to ISO/IEC 27035
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27035 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively implement, manage and maintain an Information Security Incident Response plan
- Acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices of Information Security Incident Management
- Understand the importance of establishing well-structured procedures and policies for Incident Management processes
- Develop the expertise to manage an effective Incident Response Team
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an Information Security Incident Management plan
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 27035 and comprehensive knowledge of Information Security.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.