Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation training course is designed to help participants understand the basic concepts and principles of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, during this training course, students will learn more on the structure of the standard including its requirements, guidance and controls on the protection of the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) principals and the relationship of the standard with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002.
After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation certificate proves that you have comprehended the fundamental methodologies, requirements, guidelines, framework and managerial approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in information security and privacy managementIndividuals seeking to gain knowledge on the main processes of a privacy information management system
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in privacy information management
- Individuals responsible for personally identifiable information (PII) within organizations
- Information security team members
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a privacy information management system (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a PIMS
- Lecture sessions are complemented by discussions questions and examples
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes and essay-type exercises
- Exercise questions and quizzes are similar to the certificate exam
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.