Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27701 Introduction training course enables the participants to understand the basic concepts of information security and the privacy information management system. By attending this training course, participants will learn more on the structure of the standard, including its requirements and controls. Moreover, during this training course, advantages of gaining an ISO/IEC 27701 certification and the certification audit preparation are discussed.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in information security and privacy management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main concepts and principles of privacy information management system (PIMS)
- Individuals interested in privacy information management
- Get acquainted with the concepts and requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 for the establishment, implementation, and management of a privacy information management system (PIMS)
- Understand the basic elements of a privacy information management system (PIMS) based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701
- This training course includes essay-type exercises and multiple-choice quizzes.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussion and the completion of quizzes and exercises.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.