Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 29100 Foundation training course enables you to gain knowledge on the fundamentals of designing, implementing, operating, and maintaining Information and Communication Technology (ICT) systems that handle and protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
After attending this training course, you can sit for the exam, and if you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 29100 Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation certificate shows that you have understood the concepts, principles, and the basic structure of the implementation and management of a privacy framework based on the ISO/IEC 29100 international standard.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved and concerned with privacy security
- Privacy security managers responsible for defining the privacy safeguarding requirements related to PII within an ICT environment
- Data protection and privacy officers
- Comprehend the privacy principles of ISO/IEC 29100
- Understand the concepts, principles, requirements, main processes, and best practices of privacy protection based on ISO/IEC 29100
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a privacy framework
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples.
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions.
- The participants are encouraged to intercommunicate and engage in discussions and exercises.
- Exercise questions are similar to the certificate exam questions.