Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 Foundation training enables you to learn the best practices for the use of IT within your organization. During this training course, you will be able to understand the key principles and practices of IT Governance.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation” certificate. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, guiding principles and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in IT Governance
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Governance
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Governance
- Understand the basic elements of IT Governance
- Acknowledge the principles of good IT Governance
- Understand the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model and how it can be used
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certificate Exam
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.