Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 38500 IT Governance Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles for good governance of IT based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization to apply and manage the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor model.
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts and principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to manage an IT Governance model.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the core principles of IT Governance
- IT Governance team members
- Expert advisors involved in IT Governance
- Understand the core principles of ISO/IEC 38500 and learn how to interpret them
- Learn about the ISO/IEC 38500 Evaluate-Direct-Monitor Model
- Acquire the necessary knowledge to evaluate, direct and monitor the use of IT in an organization
- Understand COBIT 5 and CGEIT
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.