ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager training enables you to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization to successfully evaluate, direct and monitor an IT Governance model based on ISO/IEC 38500. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices and core principles of IT Governance and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to ensure good governance of IT.
After mastering all the necessary concepts and core principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the professional capabilities and competencies to effectively govern the use of IT within an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants responsible for ensuring good IT Governance within an organization and effective management of its risks
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts and principles of IT Governance
- Technical experts seeking to formalize, amend, and/or extend an organization’s IT-related objectives
- Members of groups monitoring the resources within an organization
- IT Governance and/or Information Security team members
- Course objective and structure
- Normative frameworks for IT Governance
- Fundamentals of IT governance
- Relationship between IT Governance and IT Management
- Identification and engagement of stakeholders
- Clarify sponsorship and responsibilities
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the management of IT Governance
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 38500 and comprehensive knowledge of IT Governance.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.