The ITIL® Specialist – High Velocity IT (HVIT) course is one of five courses required to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation.
As organizations use information and related technologies to do business differently, the ability to rapidly launch new products and services to keep up with the competition becomes critical. To compete in this high–velocity environment, organizations must greatly intensify their agility, speed, cost–effectiveness, and responsiveness.
This course encompasses the ways in which organizations and digital operating models function in high–velocity environments, with a focus on the quick delivery of products and services to gain maximum business value.
This qualification will provide IT practitioners with an understanding of working practices like Agile and Lean, and technical practices and technologies such as cloud, automation, and automatic testing.
The HVIT course focuses on these key ITIL4 practices:
- Architecture Management
- Business Analysis
- Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Software Development and Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity and Performance Management
- Infrastructure and Platform Management
- Monitoring and Event Management
- Problem Management
- Information Security Management
- Risk Management
- Portfolio Management
- Service Continuity Management
- Relationship Management
- Service Design
- Service Desk
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT:
- Learn when the transformation to high-velocity IT is desirable and feasible
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL ”operating model“
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Learn how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures fast deployment is achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures co-created value is achieve
- Learn how the service provider ensures assured conformance is achieved
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the above noted practices as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
Roles may include:
- Customer/User Experience (CX) Managers/Designers
- Account Managers
- Service Delivery Managers
- Service Level Managers
- Vendor Managers
- Business Contract Managers
- Enterprise/Service and Solution Architects
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Supplier Relationship Managers
For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate.
EXAM & CERTIFICATION
- The exam is administered web proctored by PeopleCert.
- The exam is 1 hour 30 minutes in duration, includes 40 multiple-choice questions and is administered online by an independent examination body. Participants are provided with an exam voucher so they can schedule the exam at their convenience on any date after completion of the course.
- A passing mark of 70% is required to receive your certificate. An exam review is included in the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam.
After completion of this course, you may apply for self-directed learning PDUs through PMI. Letter of attendance, will be issued by 1st Career LLC to all attendees upon successful completion of self paced e-learning or live online course.