Why should you attend?
Lead Outsourcing Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles of outsourcing based on ISO 37500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in designing and deploying an outsourcing strategy and support an organization during the transition, operation, monitoring and evaluation of outsourcing activities.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Outsourcing, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead Outsourcing Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Outsourcing Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to manage outsourcing activities.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of an outsourcing strategy
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the negotiation and establishment of outsourcing arrangements
- Stakeholders engaged in outsourcing governance
- Individuals responsible for outsourcing activities of an organization
- Individuals responsible for managing outsourcing risks
- Understand outsourcing principles and concepts based on ISO 37500 recommendations
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the complete outsourcing lifecycle model
- Be able to interpret ISO 37500 recommendations in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively design and deploy an outsourcing strategy
- Master the expertise to support an organization during the transition and operation of outsourcing activities
- Master the methods, techniques and approaches used to effectively monitor and evaluate outsourcing activities
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Outsourcing Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.