Why should you attend?
Lead SCADA Security Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to plan, design, and implement an effective program to protect SCADA systems. In addition, you will be able to understand common Industrial Control System (ICS) threats, vulnerabilities, risks related to the Industrial Control Systems (ICS) and techniques used to manage these risks. This training focuses on several aspects of security management and skills related to SCADA/ICS security.
Lead SCADA Security Manager training course is designed by industry experts with in-depth experience in SCADA and Industrial Control Systems Security. Unlike other trainings, this training course concentrates specifically on the knowledge and skills needed by a professional seeking to advice on, or manage risks related to SCADA environments and systems. Given the high profile nature and the significant impacts associated with such environments, a holistic professional approach to security is needed and that is exactly what this course is designed to provide.
In addition, to acquire the theoretical knowledge needed by a SCADA Security Manager, a comprehensive methodology for the implementation of a SCADA Security program is presented. Thus, at the end of this course, you will gain knowledge on how to effectively implement a security program for SCADA/ICS systems.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of SCADA Security, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Lead SCADA Security Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead SCADA Security Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to support and lead a team in managing SCADA Security.
Who should attend?
- Security professionals interested in acquiring SCADA security professional skills
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- IT and Risk Managers seeking a more detailed understanding of ICS and SCADA systems
- SCADA system developers
- SCADA engineers and operators
- SCADA IT professionals
- Understand and explain the purpose and risks to SCADA systems, Distributed Control Systems and Programmable Logic Controllers
- Understand the risks faced by these environments and the appropriate approaches to manage such risks
- Develop the expertise to support a pro-active SCADA Security program, including policies and vulnerability management
- Define and design network architecture incorporating defense in advanced security controls for SCADA
- Explain the relationship between management, operational and technical controls in a SCADA Security program
- Improve the ability to design resilient and high availability SCADA systems
- Learn how to manage a program of effective security testing activities
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SCADA Security
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practical tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of SCADA Security.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.