Why should you attend?
Outsourcing Manager training enables you to gain a thorough understanding of the core principles of outsourcing based on ISO 37500. During this training course, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in defining the outsourcing actors and their roles in outsourcing lifecycle and governance.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Outsourcing, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Outsourcing Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Outsourcing Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to manage outsourcing activities.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in outsourcing their activities
- Stakeholders engaged in outsourcing arrangements based on ISO 37500
- Individuals responsible for outsourcing within an organization
- Expert advisors in outsourcing
- Individuals involved in outsourcing tasks
- Understand the components and operations of an Outsourcing Framework based on the principles of ISO 37500
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the complete procurement lifecycle involved in Outsourcing Management
- Master the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques used to effectively manage an outsourcing project, transition and supplier(s) throughout the procurement lifecycle
- Be able to Interpret the recommendations of ISO 37500 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the expertise to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an Outsourcing Framework
- Master the expertise to advise an organization on outsourcing and supplier management best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in Outsourcing Management
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 37500 and comprehensive knowledge of Outsourcing.
PECB Trainings are delivered by 1 AZ Learning in 4 ways:
- On Demand – eLearning: This method is technologically enabled and is delivered by PECB Certified Trainers in pre-recorded video format. Candidates can watch the video recordings at their convenience, from anywhere at any time. Currently Available in eLearning are 27001:2022 Lead auditor, 27001:2022 Lead implementer, 31000 Risk manager, 37001 Lead auditor, 37001 Lead implementer, 27001:2022 Foundation (French), 27001:2022 Lead auditor (French), 27001:2022 Lead implementer (french) And GDPR-CDPO(French)
- Self-study – using PDF Materials: If candidates want to take a training course at their own pace and a place of their choice, they can engage in self-study, for which all that is needed is access to our training course materials (and other supportive materials such as case studies and exercises).
- Live online: Our live online training courses are synchronized events organized in a live (real-time) virtual meeting room/classroom environment
- Corporate Classroom – Upon Request: Our classroom training courses are participant centered and delivered in different venues worldwide by PECB Certified Trainers.
Candidates in all modes of study get 2 attempts at PECB Exam for Free and PDF Copy of Courseware.