PRINCE2®Agile® foundation is the world’s most complete agile project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearlydefined framework of PRINCE2®.
It is an extension module tailored for forward-thinking organizations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2 and provides further guidance onhow to apply agile methods to the world’s most recognized project management method.
During the course we introduce the basic concepts of common agile ways ofworking, discuss the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2®and the agileway of working, evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context, fixand flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context, and be able to applyor tailor the PRINCE2®principles, themes, processes and managementproducts to a project in an agile context.
- Prepare for the PRINCE2®Agile® Foundation Exam
- Understand the key aspects of PRINCE2®
- Understand basic concepts behind common agile ways of working
- Demonstrate the purpose of combining PRINCE2®with agile
- Be able to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context Apply the PRINCE2®principles and tailor the themes, processes andManagement products to a project in an agile context
- Incorporate the areas that can support a PRINCE2®Agile implementation
- Course Introduction
- Project management with PRINCE2
- Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2
- Introduction to PRINCE2®themes
- Business Case theme
- Organization theme
- Quality theme
- Plans theme
- Risk theme
- Change theme
- Progress theme
- Introduction to PRINCE2®Processes
- Starting up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing a Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Considerations for organizational adoption
PRINCE2®Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they’re a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.