The Service, the Site, and all information and/or content that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site (the “Content”) are protected by international copyright, trademark and other laws, and belong to 1AZlearning.com. You agree that you will not otherwise download, copy, reproduce, display, distribute, transmit, publish, or transfer any Content or information obtained from the Site or the Service or create derivative works from any Content or information obtained from the Site or the Service without first obtaining written permission from 1AZlearning.com. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without express written consent from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
For all prices, products and offers, 1AZlearning.com reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, course discontinuation, provider’s price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you. Information contained on 1AZlearning.com may be changed at any time without prior notification or obligation.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
This will include registrant application to any of 1AZlearning.com’s scheduled public classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The below T&C would not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and reschedules must be notified over email.
- A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
- B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY 1AZlearning.com
- com reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a 1AZlearning.com agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- com is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
This will include registrant application to any of our listed e-learning programs. All cancellations must be notified over email.
- A) CANCELLATIONS BY CUSTOMER, CAN BE ENTERNAINED, ONLY WITHIN 8 HOURS OF PURCHASE / PAYMENT;
- Provided the exam voucher / e-book / e-learning course from accreditation body is not issued and
- Candidate has not downloaded any training materials and accessed training videos of 1 world training e learning sites, of more than 30 minutes.
Refunds will have 10% deduction due to bank charges / foreign exchange losses, as applicable during the refund process.